| The article Tortuga Archipelago is a stub, which means that this article requires more information.|
Please, feel free to add more information to this article.
"This set of shallow, connected beaches has it all: palm trees, piers, silver deposits, huge turtles, zombie pirates, and crabs. Lots of crabs."
Tortuga Archipelago is a group of islands located southwest of Port Puerto. It is connected to the mainland by a wooden walkway from the beach on the south side of Port Puerto. Shallow waters and wooden bridges allow movement between the islands.
- Alejandro's Beach Hut is on the west side of the large island to the east.
- A shipwreck can be found on the northwest side of the archipelago.
- Deepsea Cave is on the southernmost island. The cave entrance is in a pool of water on the east side of the island.
- Nautilus Cave is on the large central island. A large spiral shell on the west side of the island is the cave's entrance.
- A Bounty Clerk and Phileas's Leisurely Holiday Shop can be found on the island in the northeast corner. Danny and his two children can also be found here.
- There is a whirlpool to the north of the southern island. A Swordfish or Golden Swordfish swims here, and can be fished from a semicircular dock.
Upon purchasing Origin Island and becoming a God Rank in a Hunter's Life, a Typhoon Bird will loiter around the entire beach, along with 2 Spirit of Wind, given you have accepted Fern's Hunter's Special Request.
Lootable Items Edit
- Flowers, Herbs and Mushrooms
- Fruits, Vegetables and Animal Products
- Ore, Wood and Fish
- Treasure Chests