| The article King Erik Stone is a stub, which means that this article requires more information.|
Please, feel free to add more information to this article.
Erik Stone (Japanese: エリック・ストーン Erikku Sutōn) is the king of Castele. His wife is Queen Ophelia and his daughter is Princess Laura. The King's child-like form is revealed to be one of the Seven Mysteries of Castele by Hamsvich on the bridge to South Castele.
Despite his child-like appearance, he is actually the same age as Queen Ophelia.
|This article contains huge spoilers!|
After the main character finished the Al Maajik part of the story, it is revealed that his child-like form is the effect of a prank-spell the Prior Dark Sultan cast on him in a battle of pranks.
Upon beating the tale of the lunares, King Erik will become an ally and can join the player's party. When in the party King Erik uses powerful light magic as an attack. It can either be a single star, three, or an explosion that he must charge up.
Battle Stats Edit
These will be King Erik's stats when you are level 95.
Life Rewards Edit
Upon reaching the ranks of "Hero" and "Legend" in a life, Erik rewards the player for their achievements. The player may speak to Erik in the daytime while he is sitting on his throne to receive the rewards.
|Life||Hero Rewards||Legend Rewards|
|Magician||Staff of Wisdom|
|Woodcutter||Great Forest Axe|
- In King Erik's Chamber, you can find a picture of King Erik, blocked off by a dresser. Upon examining it, the text "Is that a portrait of what King Erik really looks like?! ...Can't get close enough to see!" However, people with a sharp eye will notice that the king is still very small looking, seems somewhat feminine, and is making a winking face.
- The Prior Dark Sultan mentions that King Erik should have already found a way to break the spell, which made Erik look like a kid, and that King Erik probably wants to stay short, because of all the women who call him cute.
- He used to take Princess Laura on lots of adventures, mostly to Mt Snowpeak Summit.
- Erik is one of the keepers of a Master Chest.
- In the cutscene following the cross on Lunares, King Erik is shown having to push up his crown as it falls across one eye. Taking this into account, it seems his crown is still the size it was before he was transformed.
- He resembles Pip Pirrup from South Park